Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Turning over a new leaf

What happened to me?! I used to love writing online journals, recording every part of my life and sharing joy to everyone out there but, ever since I started doing my degree, I kind of lost it. It felt like a burden rather than something I am looking forward to do. And everything is so hard for me to keep up to.
Despite all these, I am turning over a new leaf. I want to start afresh, stating a new, clean page. How is that for a change? :P

I am still thinking of what I should focus on here. Whether to write on beauty or desserts or my personal life. Or a combination of everything? The thing is, I happen to love everything. I am in love with make ups, nail arts and everything beauty! At the same time, I am a baking queen wannabe. I started baking a year ago after moving out of hostel, owning an oven and making really yummy sweets. But then again, I do love writing about my thoughts out on anything because sometimes, it does feels better to let it all out rather than to keep everything to myself.

Did my friend's sister''s nails the other day! Loving the vintage roses and this is actually inspired by bubzbeauty, one of my favourite youtube beauty gurus. 

I did this for my housemate as well. Galaxy nails inspired by cutepolish, one of the nail art gurus on youtube as well. 

So, what do you think? Beauty, desserts or my life? Well, nobody says we have to stick to just one genre! So, I think I will start to write about anything that I love. Afterall, isn't that what blogging is all about? XD
I cannot wait to start writing again and I really hope, so much, that I can keep to my promise to write as often as I can. :)

*photo credits to teefuichung & siokyieng. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment