Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blogger on iPad

Update: Just tried out the app but to my disappointment, it is still impossible for me to upload photos, edit the size and arrange them! Urgh. Anyone has any good ideas? Please, please let me know! Thanks! 

Yessss! I was literally struggling while trying to write the previous post on my iPad. It is so difficult to upload photos here because I don't have them here. They are either on instagram or in the phone's photo gallery. And I have no idea on how to transfer the photos to here. What a noob I am.
Right after the previous post, I immediately went to the app store knowing that there must be an app for me to use to blog. And guess what, there it is, a Blogger app! I am so thankful! But, I have yet to justify how good this app is since this is just the first time I am using it to blog.

I was scrolling for photos on my iPad, trying to find inspirations for me to write about. The thing is, this is not my iPad at the first place. My daddy actually passed it down to me after upgrading a mini iPad for himself so, most of the photos here are not mine. Okay, you guys must be thinking, why am I using this to blog?! Good question. It is because my laptop is currently dysfunctional. It went dead about a month ago because I left it on and it overheated. :(
But, I don't find it as devastating as I would be if this were to happen a few months ago, all thanks to this iPad. XD

I am trying to fill this space with as many photos as I can because I know that words can be really boring at times. And people tend to avoid reading and choose to look at the photos instead, just like me sometimes. Lol. So, here are some photos that I took when I was in London last summer. =)

Me with my parents at Wimbledon

Us at Chinatown!

Me with these super huge, cute dogs at London Eye <3

Okay, this one is a cheat. This is me at Basel, not London. And I am so much thinner here than I am now! *so sad* 




No comments:

Post a Comment