Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beauty: My Nail Art Kit

I have been into nail arts recently that I decided to get more nail polishes for myself. Actually, I have been very fancy of nail colours and arts since long ago but, being a dental student, I need to set a standard for myself to keep my nails short and clean. Even though some people agrees that it is alright to have nail polishes on because somehow we will still be wearing gloves when treating patients but, I would like to draw the line here. No nail polishes during clinics.
So, I've been collecting some nail colours for this past few weeks and arranging them into this nice cookie tin that I got from London.


I don't really have a wide range of colours but, enough for me to do a few nail arts like, vintage rose, galaxy and easter bunny nails. But, I still need to get some more colours like, a classic white.


So, these are the colours that I got here. And most of them are quite cheap. The cheapest I got is just 18rs. But, I did splurge on some good colours that costed me 100rs each.



And these are the good nail colours that I have. Sally Hansen, which I thought was just another ordinary cheap colours but realised that it's a really good brand! And this purple sherbet Ciaté that my sister got for me for free from a magazine.


And some miscellaneous stuffs that I keep in the kit for me to do nail arts like a hair pin, brush, toothpick, crochet needle and a tweezer.



So, these are what I keep in my nail art kit. I am so excited that I keep taking a look at it and play with the colours. I am so thankful for so many gifted girls who are so willing to share their tips and tutorials on youtube on how to do these nail arts. I usually watch bubzbeauty and cutepolish. Do give them a try and watch their tutorials on youtube! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment