Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why caterpillar?

I feel very much like a caterpillar sometimes. Not literally. It is not the most beautiful creature, yet and definitely not everyone's favourite. Yet, it doesn't give up and wait patiently until the day when it finally turns into a beautiful butterfly.


Just like a caterpillar, I am not the best looking girl who has the perfect teeth, nice eyebrows or a good nose. And I am a fat girl. And I am not the kind of friend people would favour for. Do you ever notice caterpillars are always alone? Besides being killed by insecticides because they always eat up all of the leaves from your plants, they are practically alone all by themselves. People just don't like caterpillars. Even I find them disgusting. Bleh.

But, once they are never just caterpillars. They let time mould them into something beautiful. Okay, I know this is a little bit like the ugly duckling but, ugly duckling is just too mainstream.


Maybe it is the weight rebound I am having and the exams stress that made me in my worst condition.

Despite all these, I know I have God. I have my family, boyfriend and true friends to love me no matter what. I will continue to grow in Him and let Him mould me into a beautiful butterfly one day.


Nobody will be stuck as a caterpillar forever, right. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment