Sunday, March 4, 2012

New beginning...

Welcome my friends, to my new blog called, Miss Caterpillar Girl. Ignore the title of my blog. I will come to that soon.

Something went wrong with my domain. I have no idea. It always happen whenever I want to start writing again. This time, it is for real. I guess it is time to let go. I will not deny that it is a pain to let go all of the things I had written, those good and bad memories. Not to mention, my twenty-five kilos weight loss journey. All gone. I am certainly not delighted about that but, there are times in life that we have to just march forward without looking back. I know, all these sayings are just self-comforts.

I don't know whether I can retrieve my archives or not, but let's just hope for the best.

But, I am thankful, that I get to start all over again, to write about my life, my thoughts and everything down in a new sheet of paper. Well, let's hope that I can keep up with it. =)


2 comments:

  1. awww. it's okay! a new beginning is also good. there'll always be that place of the past in your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete